Signed in as:
Royal Rarity's Pomeranians
Contract & Bill of Sale
THIS AGREEMENT made the day of , by and between:
- AND - Seller:
Name: Rietay Burton
UPON PAYMENT of the sum of $ paid by Buyer to Seller (the “Purchase Price”), receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, Seller grants, sells, conveys, and transfers ownership of the following puppy to Buyer.
Royal Rarity's will transfer this puppy by ground for $ 0 to the above Buyer's address.
Royal Rarity's will meet the Buyer partial way for $ 0 due before the puppy leaves home.
Buyer will pick up puppy from Seller's address.
The parties accept and agree to be bound by the attached Terms and Conditions governing the purchase and sale of the Dog.
Signature of Buyer: Date:_______________
Signature of Seller: Date: _______________
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Buyer will forfeit the Reservation fee and any rights to the Puppy if:
· Buyer fails to complete the purchase of the Puppy for any reason, or
· Buyer fails to pay the balance of the Purchase Price within 7 days of the agreed delivery date.
· In either event, Seller shall be free to sell the Puppy to another party.
· If the Puppy is not available due to sickness, death, or any other circumstance owing to the fault of Seller, Buyer’s holding fee will be transferred to the next litter of puppies. NO REFUND SHALL BE ISSUED.
· This dog is being sold with Full Rights
· This dog is being sold with Limited Rights
· Breed: Pomeranian
· Date of Birth:
· Upon payment in full of the Purchase Price, Seller (at Seller’s sole cost) shall promptly take all actions required to officially transfer ownership and registration (if any) of the Puppy to Buyer.
· Seller represents and warrants to Buyer that:
· Seller guarantees that the Puppy is a purebred dog, offspring of the purebred sire and purebred dam listed above
· Upon receiving your puppy, you have 72 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) from pick up/delivery date to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian. If the veterinarian finds that the puppy has a life-threatening condition that makes it a health risk, you have the option of returning the dog immediately AT BUYERS EXPENSE, and there must be a written statement and the test results documentation from your veterinarian mailed to us as proof of the condition and we will replace the puppy with another one that is available. If no puppies are available in the current litter, you will be put on the list for the next planned litter. Breeder (Rietay Burton) DOES NOT ISSUE REFUNDS IN THIS CASE. YOUR PUP WILL EITHER BE REPLACED WITH AN EXISTING PUP OR YOU WILL BE PLACED BACK ON OUR WAIT LIST FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE LITTER. Breeder (Rietay Burton) is NOT responsible for any decisions made by your vet or for any vet bills which could occur during the 3-day period or ANYTIME after. Breeder (Rietay Burton) will NOT be responsible for any medical bills pertaining to your puppy once it leaves my home.
· Breeder is NOT responsible for the following once the pup has left our home: parasites, worms, Giardia, Coccidia, cryptosporidium, diarrhea or other minor conditions such as bladder/urinary tract infections, ear infections and/or other changes which may occur when moving a puppy to a new home which includes but not limited to mental stress, low blood sugar, or loose stool which can be caused by stress within a few hours of transport.
· Breeder gives a 1-year Health Guarantee against testable genetic diseases. If the puppy passes, a necropsy is required, and death must be determined by a licensed veterinarian for a replacement puppy. The Breeder does not cover behavioral problems, aggression or personality traits that are the responsibility of the owner to train out of puppy issues. (***This guarantee will only remain in effect if the puppy is continued on BARF(Raw) diet for the full year. If BARF (RAW) diet is not given the full year the guarantee is considered null and void.
· We raise our puppies by natural means with NO VACCINATIONS, your health guarantee will be null and void if the puppy is vaccinated. Pomeranians have a very high vaccine reaction rate one I WILL NOT subject my puppies too. We use natural immunity and prevention here at RoyalRarity’s. We support our babies with an abundance of herbs and Homeopathy that I highly suggest researching.
· This Guarantee does NOT cover Cherry eye, Entropion, Ectropion, Allergies, undescended testicles, loose knees or hips, Stenotic nares, elongated soft pallet, umbilical hernia, dermatitis, demodectic mange. We DO NOT GUARANTEE: the ability to breed, size, coat color or consistency, confirmation, or disposition of the puppy at maturity. This health guarantee does not cover hypoglycemia, coccidiosis, giardia, allergies, respiratory infections, luxating patellas, degenerative myelopathy, color dilution alopecia, internal/external parasites or any other nonlife-threatening conditions (ones that can be prevented OR traits that are not life threatening) once the puppy has left our care. Diseases contracted due to lack of care once they have left our facility are also not covered **Hypoglycemia (sugar shock) prevention is the responsibility of the buyer. We recommend Karo Syrup to be kept on-hand (especially with Poms under two pounds at eight weeks) Please read about Hypoglycemia. Seller will NOT replace a puppy due to heat stroke, abuse/neglect, or improper socialization. Buyer agrees that they have thoroughly researched the Pomeranian breed and understand the health issues they can possess. Buyer is responsible for all medical costs of their puppy. (No refunds will be given) This guarantee covers only the original Buyer and is not transferable.
· If you can no longer provide care for the dog the Breeder WILL take the dog back at any time during its lifetime! With this commitment, the Buyer should NEVER consider euthanizing, taking the dog to an animal shelter or placing the dog in another home. Buyer SHOULD contact Breeder IMMEDIATELY if there are thoughts of rehoming the dog. The Breeder will not issue a refund or provide another puppy if the animal is returned. If the dog is found to be placed in another home without the knowledge of Rietay, the Breeder, upon finding out has the right to take back possession of the dog.
· FOR BOTH LIMITED PURCHASES AND FOR PURCHASES FOR DOGS WITHOUT PAPER: If, later, the buyer decides he/she’d like full papers (providing there is nothing that would make the dog unfit and the breeder Rietay allows.), the difference between limited and full price for puppy can be paid. Then full rights application will be released to purchaser. IF an AKC application (full rights) are purchased later, an additional dollar amount will be due before the papers will be sent. IF the puppy is a very small female, a DVM vet must provide proof that the female is a minimum of 4.5 pounds before breeding rights will be given. *The buyer must also realize there could be late fee penalties that accumulate with delayed registration on the purchased puppy with the American Kennel Club.
Royal Rarity's Pomeranians assume no financial responsibility after the Pomeranian leaves the premises. This includes but is not limited to; medical expenses, landlords' disapproval, allergy to animals, mortality, disagreement of family or spouse, or any other reason except congenital birth defect causing death (in which you will receive a replacement puppy of equal or lesser value). If, for some reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, you agree to contact the owner the contract was made with, and that you (or anyone associated with you) will not make any defamation statements about Royal Rarity's Pomeranians, or any owner/worker/family member related to the business. (A defamatory statement is a statement that is made with the intention to harm our reputation or the reputation of our business.) If defamation statements are made, a lawyer will be contacted for libel or slander and for breach of this contract.
Buyer realizes in signing this that this is a Legal and Binding Document.
Buyer’s Signature: ____________________________________________________________
· The Puppy was bred as a companion animal, and Seller does not provide any warranty as to the Puppy’s fitness for any specific purpose, including obedience trials, show ring performance, and/or breeding purposes.
Buyer represents to Seller that:
· The Dog will reside with Buyer as companion pet to Buyer and Buyer’s family.
· Buyer will keep the Dog in an enclosed area of adequate size and will not allow the Dog to roam at will. Buyer will not keep the Dog chained or tethered or permanently house the Dog in a kennel.
· Buyer will provide the Dog with nutritious food and necessary veterinarian care.
· Buyer is not acting as agent for any other person or business in the purchase of the Dog.
· Buyer will not sell, give, or release the Dog to a pet shop, retail store, dog dealer, animal testing facility, research facility, or an agent for any such business or facility.
· Buyer will not breed said Pomeranian to any other dog besides another AKC registered Pomeranian if purchased with Full AKC rights. If Buyer fails to do this and the dog is impregnated or impregnates another dog that is not an AKC registered Pomeranian, breeder (Rietay Burton) has the right to reclaim the dog and sterilize him or her if the breeder chooses to do so. This can or will also consist of a $5,000 fine due to neglect of the animal. Please purchase elsewhere if you want to breed designer dogs. I, as the breeder am trying to conserve the purebred Pomeranian bloodline.
· If purchased with Full rights Buyer will not breed their dog until of maturation age (18 months) if female. Buyer will not breed their dog until maturation age (1 year) if male. If dog gets bred before this time breeder (Rietay Burton) has rights to reclaim the dog and sterilize him or her if she so chooses. This can or will consist of a $5,000 fine for neglect of the animal.
· If purchased with Limited AKC rights, Buyer agrees to never breed the dog and to engage a licensed Veterinarian to spay/neuter the dog no earlier than 1 year of age and no later than 2 years of age. If the puppy is spayed/neutered before the age mentioned, then the health guarantee is considered null and void. Buyer agrees to take the upmost care of dog, including veterinarian care, food, water, housing, fencing, and so forth. AKC papers will not be provided until proof of spay/neuter has been provided.
· *LIMITED AKC REGISTRATION: This registration is given for companion animals ONLY. NO offspring of a limited AKC registered canine can be granted AKC registration at any point unless the Breeder (Rietay Burton) grants permission to the new owner. Dogs with limited AKC registration also CAN NOT be shown in AKC conformation dog shows. All other AKC events are open to those with limited registration.
· WARNING: If your female pup who has been given limited AKC registration becomes pregnant those puppies will become the property of Breeder (Rietay Burton) and should be handed over at 8 weeks of age, if not turned over to Breeder you will be required to pay the Breeder a monetary penalty of $500 per puppy. If your male dog who has been given limited AKC registration fathers a litter with a female you own those puppies will also become the property of Breeder (Rietay Burton)/ pay $500 per puppy, if he fathers a litter with someone else's dog, you will be required to pay Breeder (Rietay Burton) $500 per puppy. These penalties have been added because of the damage to Breeder (Rietay Burton) pedigree line and to keep any offspring from ending up in shelters, pounds, etc.
· If Buyer breaches this contract in anyway Breeder (Rietay Burton) will send a certified letter stating what has been breached and the penalty occurred. Buyer agrees to pay all penalties within 14 days of receipt, or a civil lawsuit will be filed in the residing state and county of the breeder and which all fees associated with the suit will be asked to be paid for by the buyer.
· If any action or failure to act on the part of Buyer shall result in any claim, suit, loss, damage, injury, death, or liability, Buyer agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Seller harmless and to pay all of Seller’s costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, any amount paid in settlement and any award or judgment with respect thereto. Buyer releases Seller from all liability, costs or damages caused by the Dog after placement with Seller, including but not limited to damage to or destruction of property, and injury to any person.
· Any action or claim brought by Buyer against Seller for breach of this Agreement or for loss due to negligence must be brought within one (1) year of the date such claim or loss occurs.
· This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Tennessee.
· This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties. Seller and Buyer have made no other agreements, promises, representations or warranties, express or implied, unless specifically stated in this Agreement.
Signature of Buyer: Date: ____________
Signature of Seller: Date: ____________
Acknowledgement of Receipt
I acknowledge that I have received the Dog into my possession.
Signature of Buyer: Date: ____________
· I WILL NOT release the puppy before eight weeks or until I feel he/she is safe to travel (eating well, etc). PLEASE keep Karo Syrup on hand. Relocating is always stressful and can make them go off food. Watch to make sure he/she eats, drinks, and goes to the bathroom within a few hours of arriving in your home. Stress often causes Coccidia or Giardia to “activate”. If he/ she begins to feel ill (off food with loose stool with or without blood), please treat with Grapefruit seed Extract, golden seal, slippery elm and many other different herbs. I highly suggest doing holistic research. It is easy to treat but does require attention.
Reservation Fee Agreement
This agreement is for reserving a Pomeranian puppy from RoyalRarity’s Pomeranians. You are agreeing to a 100$ non-refundable reservation fee that will go towards the Holding fee of your puppy. The remaining 400$ shall be paid when the picked puppy is 2-4 weeks old. Full Price is determined by litter quality.
Please note that breeder has first rights to pick from any and all litters.
Puppy will come with a 1-year health guarantee against congenital defects.
Puppy is holistically raised and will not be vaccinated.
Puppy will be dewormed with herbal remedies.
Puppy is raised on the raw diet.
Puppy will be taken to the vet for their health exam before leaving here.
If you decide to vaccinate or feed dry commercial dog food to your puppy, this will void the health agreement noted in my contract.
Buyer agrees they have read and understands the agreement.
I, have read, understand and agree to the terms of this contract.